[vc_row][vc_column][vcex_spacing][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7645″ alignment=”none” img_filter=”none”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Music Educators
Did you know that the Indianapolis Children’s Choir has FREE resources for you and your school? The ICC would like to offer our services to you! Below you will find a list of options that the ICC staff would love to provide to you and your school district FREE OF CHARGE!
The ICC incorporates many commonly used aspects of music education into its wide range of programming. ICC singers participate in Kodaly and Orff-Schulwerk based experiences, folk dancing, drumming, creative movement and much more throughout their choral experience. ICC reaches early childhood through high school levels of singers, and the Innovations Program is available in all of these areas.
Contact the ICC Innovations Program to gain access to the following resources, and more!
- Directors Encounters – ICC directors come in and speak with students and lead and engaging music lesson!
- Grade level multi-cultural convocations including:
- Folk dancing
- Singing by your students
- Musical Games/Activities
- Workshops for your school choir
- Free professional development for your school district music teachers
- Team building activities that center around drumming, movement, and leadership
If you are interested in one or more of these services please contact the ICC office at 317-940-9640.
Join Our Teacher Email List